At Doctor’s Lake Family Dental, we aim to exceed all patients’ expectations including our office atmosphere, level and quality of care received, patient education, staff knowledge, and assistance with finance and insurance. We truly believe in putting the patient and their needs first.
Since any good relationship has a foundation in open, honest communication, we start by asking our patients three simple questions:
What you value? We want to understand where our patients’ priorities are. Some may want to develop a detailed plan for long-term restorations, while others may simply want to improve the aesthetics of their smile.
What are your objectives? Since each of our patients is unique, their treatment plan must be as well. We talk with patients to learn about their goals—both long- and short-term—to create a plan that will give them the smile they want on their own timeline.
How do you best receive information? Do phone calls work best for you, or would you prefer email? We want to be able to contact you in a way that works with you and your lifestyle.
All of this allows us to better communicate and relate to each patient.
- Same-day crowns
- Sophisticated experience in dental implants with more than 7,000 implants restored
- Laser dentistry
- Neuromuscular dentistry to treat headaches, migraines, and TMJ/TMD dysfunction
- Comfort care menu
- Beverage and snack station
- New-patient gifts and daily celebrations of existing patients
- Monthly patient contests and giveaways
- No Cavity Club for kids
- Care to Share referral program
It has been our honor to be recognized for our dedication to our patients and the community:
- Best of Fleming Island for community outreach projects
- Northeast Florida’s Top Dentists in Jacksonville Magazine